Monday, December 26, 2011

Packing It In

Three posts in three days!  Woot!  Gotta love those three day weekends. It's also fun to have things to show you guys that you haven't seen yet.  Wish it happened more often.  Here it is - the whole shooting match. All nine square-feet of real estate can be tucked safely into two 18-gallon plastic tubs.
See what I mean? Now that's a portable city.
Frankly, it's still too big for my tastes.  I'd love to hang on to this, but I really don't have the space to store two big tubs like that.  Not entirely sure what I'm going to do with them, yet, but I had a great time putting this all together.  Thanks for coming on the journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Given the failure of the spam filters recently, we're going full Moderation on comments. Apologies for the trouble.