Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Stop the Presses

Remember that experiment where I'd try painting the first batch of figures in different ways to figure out which one works best?  Forget it.

Devlan Mud - ask for it by name.

Those look so sharp, and painted up so fast - one hour for the lot of them - that there's no need to risk wrecking the other figures.  All I've got to do to these guys is add some flocking to the bases, and they are ready for battle.

Hope you guys like shots of painted figures because I've got a big batch coming up over the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice looking Orcs! I've been painting my fantasy monsters up using the colors specified in the 1st edition Monster Manual, but I kind of wish that I'd gone with green skin on the Orcs and Goblins so they would work with my 10mm Warhammer 40,000 Ork army. Ah, well - it gives me an excuse to buy more!

    ReplyDelete

Given the failure of the spam filters recently, we're going full Moderation on comments. Apologies for the trouble.