Thursday, March 29, 2012

Three Flavors of Orcs

There's nothing too spectacular about these orcs.  They've got green skins just in case the Warmaster bug ever bites and a fire emblem that fits just about anywhere.  This latest load brings the orc population of my figure case up to a whopping 18,  including three spear-orcs, four bow-orcs (bowrcs?), and eleven swordsmen.  That's a big enough horde for any skirmish.  Now I just need to figure out how to turn that leftover banner-orc into a shaman...



That guy on the left looks like a bit of a gimp - I wanted a different look, so I bent his arm down like Orc #5 in the lineup.  Only Orc #1's arm busted off, and when it was glued back on, it looked like he dislocated his shoulder.  If he can live with it, so can I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Given the failure of the spam filters recently, we're going full Moderation on comments. Apologies for the trouble.