Wednesday, May 2, 2012

More 3-D: Just Can't Help Myself

I feel like Lenny from Mice and Men.  I've found something new and shiny and now I just can't let go of it.  I have to love it and pet it and squeeze it and hold it and design it to death.  The good news is that you get to take advantage of my dilettante-esque largess.  Two more sets of three dimensional dungeon graph paper are available.  The best part is that you can use both of these two different ways; if you flip the paper over the design works just as well. Damn, that's spiffy.  Here are the two blanks:


And just to demonstrate a little proof of concept, here's a little number I banged out in about 30 minutes using the second template.  It's not going to win any awards, but this is a dungeon that isn't constrained to any two dimensions.  Just mapping this sucker is going to present a nice challenge for the players.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Given the failure of the spam filters recently, we're going full Moderation on comments. Apologies for the trouble.