Friday, May 25, 2012

Pictrolls

Let's take a look at Pendraken's Troll offerings.  I finally remembered to include a coin for scale - my apologies to those of you who don't use American currency as a point of reference.  I've also included one of Copplestone's not-Lord of the Rings human characters for scale as well - my apologies to those of you who don't use Copplestone as a point of reference.

FT1 - Trolls with clubs
So in this shot, you've got a couple of painted figures along with some that are just primed.  I did that to show the difference and not because I painted these after a long hard day and completely forgot about the other three clubbers.  Honest.

Closeup of painted clubber trolls.
With all that open flesh, I couldn't resist having fun with the blue waddle warpaint.  Hence the Pict in the Pictrolls name.

FT2 - Trolls with rocks.

Lookit those fat bellies and howler monkey mouths.  Two models, but you can really put a lot of character into each one by varying the hair and rocks.

FT3 - Leader
Forget covered in manure, you can tell he's a leader, because he's got the most clothes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Given the failure of the spam filters recently, we're going full Moderation on comments. Apologies for the trouble.